- Recovery concepts
- Recovery phase wage agreements
- Root cause analysis
- Labor law consultations
- Over-indebtedness review
Our Attorneys at Law
– asserting your rights
Knowledgeable – Dynamic – Successful
ATN is the place where all of your legal needs can be addressed, especially when it comes to business law for both private and public sector companies, their decision makers and committees, free-lancers and, of course, for private individuals. ATN advises and is always focused on conducting your case according to your requirements as well as being entirely focused on you and thus committed to your success.
The attorneys at ATN can represent you in judicial and extrajudicial matters – target-oriented and reflecting your interests.
This distinguishes us from the others:
We are men and women with powerful personalities and individual styles; integrated into a skilled team to suit your needs.
- ATN understands entrepreneurial practice. We negotiate and advise on equal terms.
- ATN supports you fully – continuously – intensely. We look beyond the limits of the individual case.
- ATN is internationally networked. We can also assist you with issues of global character. Our international clients receive professional legal representation anywhere in Germany.
- ATN is concerned about economically viable results for its clientele. We do not argue in order to clarify legal matters but rather for your success.
- ATN is creative and fast when it comes to safeguarding your interests. Rest assured.
- ATN ensures the quality of your consultation. Certified.
- ATN helps – before an issue becomes a crisis – always aiming for economically feasible results.
Overcoming a business crisis
New opportunities for companies requiring restructuring within and beyond insolvency law:
“SanInsFoG” => “The German Act on Further Restructuring and Insolvency Law” and “StaRUG” => “Stabilization and Restructuring Framework for Businesses”.
- „Finanzmarktstabilisierungsgesetz und Verhältnismäßigkeitsgrundsatz – befristete Anpassung des Überschuldungsbegriffes § 19 Abs. II InsO“ in Festschrift für Hans Peter Runkel, Köln, November 200916/12/2020
- Air Berlin und der Flug in die Insolvenz – Erfolgreiche Sanierung oder Ausverkauf einer Fluggesellschaft, INF I/2018, 9–2316/12/2020
- Fortführung eines Apothekenbetriebs d. den Insolvenzverwalter, ZInsO 2015, 172516/12/2020
Careers at ATN
We continue to grow as a law firm and are therefore always on the lookout for qualified persons – so come and enrich our growing team with your expertise and motivation in the sectors: business and company recovery, restructuring, legal counsel and insolvency administration. It goes without saying that we will help you to specialize and we encourage you to earn further specialized degrees as well as other qualifications.